Help with design transfer

Gail

This is a very stupid question,  I have always connected my machine to my computer using Wifi and have transferred all my designs that way.  I am going to take a class and have to transfer my designs to a USB flash drive and I can't seem to find out how to do it.

I have looked thru my manual, the help files with Horizon LInk and rewatched the My15000 videos, but can't seem to find the instructions on this.  Can someone just point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Gail in FL

Since you are already familiar with sending designs to the machine by WiFi, just plug your USB drive into the machine and send designs by WiFi to USB1 or USB2, depending on which socket the USB drive is plugged into. To send designs to a USB drive that is connected to your computer you can use the EmbLink Tool in Horizon Link Suite. Open the design you want in the EmbLink Tool. Click the "Write a Design" button in the toolbar. In the window that opens, click the dropdown at the top right and choose the USB drive that you want to send to. Then click red arrow to send it.