Re: An update on The Update

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

I'm sure this has been answered before, but is the needle threader a replacement for defective ones on the 15000, or a newer design?  Does it work like the one on the S9?  Except for making sure I leave enough of a tail before threading, mine works fine.  Considering how difficult it is for me to transport it, I rarely take it anywhere, which is why I added the S9.  It's a perfect machine to take anywhere.  Still a little heavy for me, but manageable.  It's nice to have the ability to either sew or embroider wherever I take it.  I am a die hard Janome fan; sorry it took years of trial and error to discover it!  I have 3 - the 15000, 3160 and S9.  Sue Raabe