From: "Fran fmattice4@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...>
Date: 9/2/17 9:44 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: janome12000@...
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Re: An update on The Update

My dealer said it's $149 for the needle plate and presser feet. She said the update and the threader replacement are free. She didn't give me a price for updating Horizon Link Suite but said they were doing it at the same time. Since it wasn't mentioned, I'm assuming it's free also.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, September 2, 2017, 8:02 AM, quiltangel@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I got a call from a dealer yesterday about the neede plate and feet package. She said it was $399 but she was having it on sale for $299! I'm still waiting to hear the price from the deale I bought the machine from. Is anyone else hearing such crazy high prices?