Re: Foot pedal 15000

Anne Parker

The 15000 version 2 came out at the end of 2014 here in UK as I waited for it and bought mine direct from Janome UK when they were first demonstrating it at a show - think it was October 2014.  The original 15000 was around for at least a year before that, I think, as I remember taking a year to evaluate, read manuals and decide between Janome, Brother and Husqvarna for my next machine.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy." Max Ehrmann