Re: Spool holder issue

Pat

Some days I wonder about myself. When doing a recent embroidery project I decided I didn't like the 5-spool holder when hooked onto the back of my 15000. I had to stand to change the thread and couldn't watch the thread as it left the cone.
This was my solution. It is unfortunate that Rube Goldberg seems to visit me. Often... :-)

I set the 5-spool holder on the right side of the machine, extended its antenna completely, used the auxiliary spool holder on the machine and attached a large paper clip to it with a 1" clip. Now the thread feeds smoothly from the cone up through the thread guide on the antenna, through the paper clip, then thru the machine.

Now to work on the spacing for my letters on this embroidery...

Pat

Sent from my iPad