From: "Pam Davison pamyjo2001@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...>
Date: 8/12/17 7:31 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: janome12000@...
Subject: RE: [janome12000] new Janome items

My dealer knew nothing until I called.  I had to point him to the Janome global site to review the information.  Called again today and dealer still don’t have any information.  Do wish I had a dealer like yours.

Question for Jim - do Janome not notify dealers before the put information on their site?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I have never known Janome to notify dealers when something is posted to the Janome Global site. Each country has their own website where the information gets posted when it becomes available in that particular country. However every dealer in the US got advance notice of Janome Institute, and should attend. Those who don't will eventually get the information, but they will be the last ones to do so and will have to wait the longest to get new product.