Re: Janome updates

Anne Parker

I agree with you Ruth - I downloaded it then too.

I'm wondering if they just haven't published the machine update yet - as if you look at the Bulletin for the AcuStitch Tool, this is a new tool in Horizon Link Suite v1.31 for MC15000 Quilt Maker but there is no update to Horizon Link Suite v1.31 on the Global site yet. So maybe both the machine update and the Horizon Link Suite update will be on the site soon.

I must admit I thought I read on here that some people were already using the profession plate and foot - though of course they won't have the machine update that greys out everything except for stitches to the left of the machine, plus a few other updates - a tapering section and I think an addition to the applications - but don't quote me!!

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy." Max Ehrmann