Re: Janome updates

Cheryl Paul

This link takes you to the download page of the 15000 update.  I’m not sure what else is coming but if I understand correctly there is to be a dealer update as well - this will probably have a cost as there may be something extra that needs to be purchased and installed by a Janome technician to use the new needle plate and foot, as something changes to allow the 15000 to read the information for positioning of the needle for sewing that precise straight quilt stitching line when piece, etc.

http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/mc15000v211.html

At least some part of the upgrade/update is still free.

Cheryl - Saskatoon