Digitizer MBX misbehaving - or maybe it's me

songnbird

I am trying to change a single line stitch to a triple stitch on a design which I purchased from Embroidery Library. I have not had any problems tweaking a design in the past, but now I can't even access what I need. I selected the object in Easy Edit, went to object details where I used to be able to change the type of stitch and all it gives me is information about where that object is. Help!
Thanks for any information you can provide - I'm at my wit's end!
Linda near Buffalo, NY