Re: JANOME RULER FOOT

Pat

Don't forget the Accessory catalog, available to download (free) from Janome's websites (I found it easily on Global.  http://www.janome.co.jp/e1.htmI
Just click  on the word Accessories (left side of the page).  I've saved mine to iBooks on my iPad.

Janome America (janome.com) can get to a multi-page list of accessories that will fit the 15000, although I found the catalog from Global to be far superior when looking to see if there was anything else I might need.  Tee hee.

If you've downloaded the Sewing Machine Accessories PDF previously, the current version seems to be updated with more 15000-specific items.

I had purchased the pintuck foot and it's pintuck cord guide.  Unfortunately the guide didn't fit the 15000. I've now printed just that page from the newer catalog and will take it to my dealer next time I go in so I can get the cord guide that will fit the 15000. 😊

Enjoy!

Pat

Sent from my iPad