Re: DIME Embroidery Snap Hoops and ? of New Ruler foot

J Fraker

No.  I contacted them and asked if they were planning to make one that fits Janome machines and they said no.  I think it is because of where the hoop attaches on the Janome.  All the others attach to the left.

From: "gail_menard@... [janome12000]"
To: janome12000@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 4:42 PM
Subject: [janome12000] DIME Embroidery Snap Hoops and ? of New Ruler foot

Does anyone know if we can use the Janome Snap Hoop Monster by DIME on our machines?  This is a magnetic hoop like our accufil hoop but it comes in an 8" x 11" size and is made to use for heavy items including quits.

My friend has a Bernina and bought the one for her machine plus the Edge to Edge quilting software and is quilting her on tops like crazy.  She says the line up of the designs is easy and she can do a whole quilt in a couple of hours.

Also, while I was at the quilt show in Paducah, I heard that Janome was making a new ruler foot for the 15000 because they don't recommend us using the one we currently have.  Has anyone heard any more on this?

thanks
Gail