Re: Need help trying to switch my email address-

Pat

From what I've read about the Verizon/Yahoo merger, Verizon is getting out of the email business.
So far, there is no change to Yahoo email accounts.  (If you are an AOL user, see below, too (I don't use AOL, so I didn't go any further with AOL).

I searched the www for

It took me to their main webpage, and in the search box (far right edge), I searched for
Yahoo email
Which took me to: