Re: Monthly Packs for the USA promotion

grandma

Yes Bea, I am aware that she is paying for the packs, she explained that to me when I bought the machine and signed up for them.

This past November I had been debating on the purchase and the day the promotion was announced and when I saw it is when I decided to make my purchase.

Nevertheless, it was a promotion that she agreed to participate in, she could have opted out of it but did not.

I agreed to buy the machine and she agreed to participate, all I have asked is for some integrety. Just because she is charged for the packs, they do belong to me and the contract between us was I would buy the 12,000 and she participated in the program.

I debated on whether or not to post this, I did so out of frustration and perhaps I should not have. I certainly did not mean to offend you or anyone, I just wanted some advice from others and wanted to be dealt with fairly by my dealer. I don't think that is too much to ask.