Sent from my iPad

Sadly the link with specific instructions for completing a bundle appears not once, but twice in the chain of replies attached to this post. When we first created the bundles we received angry responses in the vein of "What about those of us that paid full price for all three apps?" The "Complete your bundle" option was created by Apple, not us. All we can do is post a link to the page instructing how to do it, so here it is again:
Starting to regret having done the bundles!

On 30 May 2017, at 01:23, 'Cas' cas@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Wow, that’s awesome.  Thanks!  Guess I’ll turn on the ol’ ipad!

Cas

From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...]
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 5:53 AM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Jim's apps

Yes. Choose the Quilt in the Hoop" app on the device that has the other two and find "Complete my bundle" where the price shows. It should offer it for under $9 instead of $29.99.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 28, 2017, at 7:26 PM, 'Cas' cas@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

That’s neat.  Is it a discounted price for the Quilt in the Hoop that way?  Can you tell my ipad is turned off, lol.  I have the first two for 15000.

Cas