Re: Monthly Packs for the USA promotion

LINCOLN LUCERO

In the defense of the dealer, (I work for a dealer and over see the Janome Selection) when we receive the Packs they are not labeled very well. When we first got ours we didn't even know what they were and we have never had anyone ask for them either. I love the idea of the program, but I think that it has a  lot of room to improve. Dawn

--- On Sat, 3/31/12, grandma wrote:

From: grandma
Subject: [janome12000] Monthly Packs for the USA promotion
To: janome12000@...
Date: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 4:03 PM

Well, I think I have just about had it with my dealer. (She never called me to tell me my pack was in and here it is the 31st, in fact she has never called me for any of them). I show up and have to ask and then she gives it to me. This time when I went in today she gave it to me and she had opened it then taped it up again. Can anyone verify with me please what they received in their packs? Thank You