Re: Lighter weight machines

susies.stitches@...

Hi Cheryl,
Thanks for your input!  I have been considering the Skyline S9.  It just depends on how heavy it is, and if my 12000 is worth enough to trade for it.  I can't lift the 15000 at all.  Most shops will get the machines in and out of the car, but I have to be able to load and unload it on my end.  I can use the trolley for the 12000 to make it easier. I'll be happy to get a used one; I trust my dealer completely to take care of any problems.  I'll go check the prices again - I have all kinds of numbers swimming around in my head🙃  I'll keep you posted.  Sue