Digitizer Pro

Marlyn

I purchased my Janome 12000 two months ago. At that time the dealer told me that the Digitizer Pro 2.0 software would work with the 12000 and that I did not need to purchase new software. However, Digitizer Pro does not show any of the 12000 hoop sizes. When I try to customize a hoop size it will not allow me to save it. My dealer told me to save it as a "dis" instead of "jef", but this did not work. Also, the Horizon Link will not accept any files except "jef". Does anyone know how I can get this to work. The size of the embroidery is 9 1/2 x 1 1/2, so I need one of the larger hoops to work? Any ideas would be very much appreciated...Mar