Fabric quilt issue

JoAnn Novak

  I agree the fabric is nothing to crow about.

  We have a sewing machine store in Racine, the wife sells fabric in one half and the husband sells machines.

   Her fabric is very nice but not cheap.  I do buy from her.  They also have many classes.  A great store.

   Called Sew N Save.

   JoAnn

I work at Joann's and you are right about the quality. It's not terrible by any means but not awesome either. We do carry Kona solids which are pretty good. It wouldn't hurt to reinforce the back with some lightweight cotton if you are worried about the quality.

Mary