Re: Fabric quilt issue

Connie

Its just my opinion, but the big JA fabric chain store is selling very inferior quality  of fabric, especially the fat quarters. The last one I bought I could actually read text thru the open weave of fibers.

I will not waste my time sewing/ quilting with their fabric.

Connie S.

On May 3, 2017 at 12:31 AM "Maria Morrow margormor@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

Thank ALL for great replies and very useful information. I really appreciate it.

Lesson learned.  The funny part is that I started quilting last year...almost.   I was still working full time but in great anticipation of my husband finding the new job (which he did) and my getting to quit work (which I have). So for the last 10 months, I have been buying fabric off Etsy to the tune of about six large tubs full, like a squirrel burying nuts. After selling the house and moving, finally I can sew!  So I went to Joann for batting and have no idea why I bought this cheap fabric!  Live and learn.

Thank you again. I will try to save this quilt with all your good advice!