Re: Travel machine ( mostly for patchwork sessions)?

Anne Parker

Thanks for the overall height - I'll consider that when buying another car next year, though would need a reasonable height and low back for the dog.

Just thinking - regarding getting it into the car.  How about one of those fold up dog ramps you can get, then you could wheel it up  the ramp into the car maybe? - push or drag it, probably more control if you push.

I'll need to get a ramp for my dog at some point so may consider a wheeled case now that has come to mind.  At 4ft 11ins I need something to help me take it anywhere!

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"If you want to be happy - give up living your life to other peoples expectations"