Re: Skyline S9 - Extra spool pin

Fran

When winding the bobbin, and not wanting to unthread the main spool, I have the same problem with the extra pin. It appears to be snug, but as the bobbin winds, the pin (and second spool of thread) flies off the machine. The second pin on my Brother stays secure.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, April 24, 2017, 6:47 AM, Anne Parker lokicat6@... [janome12000] wrote:

The 15000 one is also the same and has to fit in a certain way to stay secure - plus you can't close the lid with it on, so you have to keep putting it on and taking it off, and I find it a pain.

I usually use one that fits over the bobbin winder which is easy to just push on and pull off - one like this - https://www.gursewingmachines.com/spool-pins-and-caps/brother-spool-pin-for-embroidery-5795-ac -  though you do have to be carefull that no thread falls off the spool and gets stuck around the bobbin winder.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"If you want to be happy - give up living your life to other peoples expectations"