15000 Bobbin Holder Part # and interesting file - List of Parts

Sheri-A

Question - I need a standard bobbin holder and have been confused about what part # to look for online.  I do get most things through my dealer, but sometimes I have to shop online.

In looking for the part #, I found a file I was very interested in and thought I would share (not knowing what I will use it for) -- The 15000 parts list

https://dealers.elna-usa.com/Documents/Janome%20Parts%20Lists/PL%20MC15000%20V2.pdf

But, it still didn't answer my question about the standard bobbin part#!

Thank you all for the information I look forward to reading everyday and especially to Jim and Diane!

Sheri in TX

Take a look at this: http://a.co/7IL1o9S

It should fit all top-loading machines with thread cutters.