Re prices, and I haven't tried either, yet, allstitch.net and ctsusa.com both have prices which aren't too far different than those shown in the Diamond Needle Corp PDF.  I don't know what shipping charges might do to the total cost...  and I don't know if Diamond Needle sells direct to consumers.
Pat

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 25, 2017, at 12:27 PM, 'cas' cas@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I wish those prices were still good, or we could buy direct.  I’ve been looking for a 6” tweezer like that.
I was interested to read about the PD needles.  I wonder if that’s different than the titanium coated topstitch needles.
Cas

Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 2:50 PM
Subject: [janome12000] More about Organ Needles [1 Attachment]

Trying to learn more about Organ needles, I had found this PDF on the Diamond Needle Corp website. It has more info than most of us probably want, but on page 5 of the PDF there are comparisons, and descriptions - including model numbers- for each of the flat shank needles (as generally used for home machines).

It supports the info supplied to cjancola from allstitch.

Although the publication is several years old, the info still applies. Unfortunately I don't think their prices shown probably apply. :-( Drat. :-)

Hope this is helpful.

Pat

Sent from my iPad