Re: Advice for back up machine

Estelle Torpy

Congratulations to you.

I took my Skyline 7 to a 3 day quilting retreat (thinking I might miss my 15000) but the Skyline 7 fit the allotted space much better and I quilted away.

Later I demoed “Walking Foot Quilting” for my quilt guild on the Skyline 7 and also showed them how easy it is to do "ruler work" with that machine.

Happy stitching,

Estelle

On Mar 25, 2017, at 11:26 AM, iambcdrom@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Sewed on the Skyline 7 at the dealer for 20 minutes and bought it! Great price for Canada and there was no learning curve from my 15000. Hopefully I won't miss embroidery but think I'll enjoy sewing on it when my 15000 is doing its thing

Tanks for all the advice. Was very helpful.