More about Organ Needles

Pat

Trying to learn more about Organ needles, I had found this PDF on the Diamond Needle Corp website. It has more info than most of us probably want, but on page 5 of the PDF there are comparisons, and descriptions - including model numbers- for each of the flat shank needles (as generally used for home machines).

It supports the info supplied to cjancola from allstitch.

Although the publication is several years old, the info still applies. Unfortunately I don't think their prices shown probably apply. :-( Drat. :-)

Hope this is helpful.

Pat

Sent from my iPad