Removing Digi Pro

roosterlady5

Hello Jim,
First let me say a big "THANK-YOU", to you and Diane for starting this group.
Very much appreciated.
Now my question.
I installed the upgrade for Digitizer MBX.
However,the book says to remove the Digi Pro program, after the install, using the control panel add/remove programs.
When I attempted this,the software will not remove,and I get an error window pop up with the following message.
(Error Code: -5005 : 0x8000ffff
Error Information:
Kernel\KernelMedia.cpp (95)
Kernel\KernelMedia.cpp (95)
SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1479)
PAPP:DigitizerPro
PVENDOR:Janome (http://www.janome.com)
PGUID:BE2C4D09-959D-4A62-BDBA-CE64829661A2
$11.0.0.28844
@Windows XP Service Pack 3 (2600) BT_OTHER 65.31889

I tried running the MBX disk again trying the repair, no difference. I then tried the uninstall and reinstall of Digi MBX, but no difference there either.
So far I have not found any problems running MBX program, but then I have not tried out all the features of the new software.

Would you know if this affects the use of the Digi MBX operations at some level? If not, then I will ignore it and move on.
But,if so, would you have a resolve for me? I am running XP and IE8.
Thanks again,
Marlene D.