Re: Digitizer Question

sbspicer

Hi Pam
sorry you had similar experience at show from Janome, I have ordered my upgrade from digitiser MB ver2 to MBX from my dealer, going to collect it on tuesday I will let you know what I have to do regarding installaion although I already have MB on this PC, where in midlands are you? my dealer is in Bloxwich and is very good.
Kind Regards
Sandra

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, pam.fromthecraftroom <no_reply@...> wrote:

Hi Sandra.
I just got back from the show and I was also disappointed with the outcome after the hard sell bit trying to get me to purchase the 12000 from the show and I would get digitizer junior free with the machine!
I said I did not need digitizer junior as I have MB and also about my query on purchasing a new laptop & wanting to transfer the software to it, The assistant told me to purchase a upgrade to BMX and if I wanted to put it on my new computer I would have to load my old V2 and then my V3 and then the MBX
Phew I am speechless
Pam

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "sbspicer" <sbspicer@> wrote:

Hi Pam
I have been to NEC today, I visited the Janome stand and very sorry to say but was very dissapointed with the staff that were present at that time who only seemed interested in selling the machines etc, I wanted some advice on 12000 regarding slight hitch with basting stitch
on towels, it was suggested that towels are not a good thing to baste in the hoop by one member of the staff and to use iron on backing with spray adhesive!!!! a 2nd member actually walked away whilst I was talking to them, thankfully my dealer is a lot more helpful and I have ordered my software upgrade from him and also the thread stand, incidently that he was told was on back order but it was available at the show, go figure. I hope you have a good day at the show.
Kind Regards
Sandra