Re: Tightening the hoop

saba_cat2

Would this method eliminate puckering around stitched designs?

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 11:42 AM, "Claire Schutz cyschutz@... [janome12000]" wrote:

Don't know who you watched but maybe she meant that if lots of stitches you can float a second piece.  I always follow the designers advice which is usually included in a txt or pdf form with the design.  If you aren't sure, contact the designer.  There are times they tell you to float a tear away underneath.  Check as many videos you can, there are several things which can be done, you will learn, have fun, Claire S.

On 1/8/2017 8:49 AM, robkon94@... [janome12000] wrote:

I watched the video and what I find interesting is that the woman mentioned that she only uses one layer of tear away for designs that have huge stitch counts. She also did not mention whether she adds some sort of adhesive to the stabilizer so the fabric will stay in place.

I don't get it.

Roberta in FL
11000se