Re: Question about the 1/4" foot

Julie

Jim and Robin - Thanks so much to both of you - I'm doing as you suggest and it seems to be the answer.

Julie in TX

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "robin_zelonis" <robin@...> wrote:

You will have to move the needle or in the quilting section it changes the position when you select it. I think the advantage of having it set up as they did with the quide further over is you now have the use of both sets of feed dogs to move the fabric. On previous models with the 1/4" foot, you were not really touching the right feed dogs and it took more effort to keep the fabric under the foot. I think it's just a slight adjustment to use but the results will be worth the switch.
Robin in Maine