Intro...

christitch <nckrause@...>

I've been anticipating the arrival of this machine since the beginning of the summer and I'm so glad to have found this list. I've been googling and you tubing like crazy, trying to find out more info about the new machine and it's so nice to now be part of a group that's enthused about the 12000 and it's capabilities. (In this group I don't feel like I have to justify my trade up for the new machine - y'all understand why I want one!)
I'm also delighted that Jim Stutsman is moderating this list - as a former Janome dealer and the author of Janome machine and software pubs., he brings a wealth of knowledge, an honest evaluation and a sense of humour to the job. Too bad he's a Mac man...kidding, kidding!

Chris in B.C.