Re: Thread wrapped around bobbin holder.

Anne Parker

This happened to me last year.  I ended up using a small sissors and a pair of tweezers to snip and then unwind a bit of thread at a time as I just couldn't find the end once I'd unwound all that came off easily.

I was very careful not to cut tiny bits so it woudn't drop down inside (if that's possible) in the gap in the casing and unwound every bit that I cut until eventually it was all clear.

I haven't had any issues with it since I did this and now make a point of watching carefully where the thread is winding.  Still don't really know why it happened, but I was thankful that I always wind on slow speed so there wasn't as much thread as there could have been round the spindle!

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" Edgar's Mission | www.edgarsmission.org.au