Re: Trace and Baste Function

Cat - N

‎That's how I am, too...and techie, as well. Before the previously owned 11000 was e shipped, I had read through the manual several times. Same with the 15000. I don't claim proficiency, but I am visual enough and have a good enough memory to remember 'I saw it...somewhere' LOL. I do love that you can usually get a manual online, even if you don't have the machine. I have manuals for lots of machines I will never own and/or that belong to friends I was helping to figure something out.

I will probably get the app, but so far, I have found the book to have the information I need, and I can search...yay!

- Cat

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10.
Warning:  The foregoing message is likely a combination of what I meant to say and words the nice machine liked better.