Re-purposed Picture Frame [1 Attachment]

JoAnn Novak

 I love your idea.  Very creative and I love the pattern choices.

 Thank you for sharing.   Joann

So...we were doing some remodeling, and I rediscovered some multi-photo frames that I hadn't updated in forever. For some reason, I found it a pain to keep the photos current. Anyway, I decided to re-purpose one of them for some colorful applique. I purchased some felt squares (from Amazon), collected my floral, butterfly, and hummingbird appliques, bought some more, and chose those I could resize to fit into a 4x6 frame. I got the chance to use some of the hand dyed fat quarters I bought years ago and some of my rayon threads (I use poly when it's for a quilt or something that will get lots of use.)

Posted by: merylm@...

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.

.