Ruler Work

Meryl Margolies

There's been a bunch of stuff in my groups about quilting with rulers. What Janome foot do I need for this? What rulers are the best to use? Please share any ruler quilting experience. Thank you.

I can't speak to the ruler part of the question, but the foot you need is part of the Janome Free Motion Frame Quilting Set, part #767434005. This set has the ruler foot and an open toe foot. The open toe foot is only useful if you have your machine on a quilting frame, as the opening is at the left end of the machine, not in front. Both feet are not attachable as sold. You must also have the Convertible Free Motion Set (QB-S), part #202146001. The ruler foot attaches to the holder in this set. This information courtesy of FootBook.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.