Arrival of my new iPad mini 2!

Anne Parker

Well after ordering my iPad mini 2 direct from Apple because they told me they would ship it with iOS 10, rather than buying locally at version 9, it arrived today.  The first thing I checked was the operating system version - and it was at 9!!

The first thing I did after finding that out was to upgrade it to iOS10 - and then try to find an email address to complain to Apple.  Then I found out that they don't seem to have an email address - only chat or phone, while I prefer to use email.

Just thought I would mention in case others are looking to buy direct from Apple and expecting a device with iOS 10 on.

Now trying to find out how I can find and download a PDF User Guide - not having much luck and I'm not a happy bunny right now! I guess I'll probably buy an operating system manual anyway.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" Edgar's Mission | www.edgarsmission.org.au

[You may find this useful...]
I would suggest visiting this page and downloading the appropriate manual into iBooks:

Another good source:
Scroll to the VERY BOTTOM of that page and you'll find a link to "Contact Apple". That will give you a page with a multitude of contact options, and at the bottom of that page you'll find five separate links for various kinds of feedback.

Remember, Google is your friend!