Re: Announcing Quilt in the Hoop

Meryl Margolies

Where did you find QITH software? I am a big fan of the process and get some amazing designs from Sweet Pea Embroidery. You can PM me at machinequilter@... if you don't want to clog the group :)

[We're good at removing clogs, after raising three kids!]
All of the 30 designs in our app were created by Diane. She did some of them when we had the store, and had classes where they made quilts. Originally we though we might just sell the designs, but as time went on it became clear that we could use the iPad for the entire process. Once we finish making smaller sizes (6 1/2" and 4 1/2" blocks) we will take a look at making more designs. It's pretty labor-intensive though, so it probably won't happen until the beginning of next year.