Re: User security alert

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

I can't seem to find a way to change my password.  I must be set up to automatically sign in to my e-mail.  I never use it, but the Yahoo group messages are forwarded to a different e-mail address.  address.  When I started joining Yahoo groups, I assumed I needed a Yahoo e-mail address so I created one. I assume if I removed Yahoo from my computer it would mess up my group e-mails.  Obviously, I know next to nothing about this.  I have enough trouble dealing with a computer that constantly crashes.  I'll change if if I can find the page to do it.  When I click on Yahoo, it goes right to my e-mail.  Now what?  Sue

[This might be a good starting point...]
Change your password
  1. Go to the Yahoo Account Info page.
  2. (Mobile web browser only) tap the Menu icon .
  3. Click Account Security.
  4. Click Change password.
  5. Enter and confirm your new password.
  6. Click Continue. - A confirmation appears.
  7. Click Continue to finish.