Re: User security alert

Meryl Margolies

I just changed my password just to be sure, but I still can't post or reply through IE. I have to use Chrome to do anything but view postings.

Just checking that there's been nothing since this post which I received yesterday?

[The good, the bad, and the ugly]
It's good that you changed your password. Yahoo's performance has been bad, much slower than usual. That's likely due to half a billion people struggling to get on so they can change their password. It's also likely that they lost the information of ALL members. This happens just a few days before Verizon was supposed to buy Yahoo, and it's about as bad a breach as one can possibly have. To answer your question, yes we had no posts yesterday. That's most likely because everyone was afraid to do so before changing their password.