Re: New universal clothsetter for Janome machines

Anne Parker

I tend to agree with you Linda and Lou - I don't have one for my 15000 as I've always thought the price was outrageous for it - my same thoughts with the spool stand.(guess they sell them as 'added value' items).  I just saw it on the Canadian website and thought others might be interested - I think it makes it a more reasonable price if it can be used on more than one machine.

I must admit I haven't done much embroidery where I have had to rehoop the fabric to complete, but I think I would be able to manage ok with the templates I can print off and using methods described else where.  I don't have an iPad so can't use any apps, so don't know how useful they are for placement.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" Edgar's Mission | www.edgarsmission.org.au