Re: Updates for 15000

vicki chrobak

Sue, Unless something changed, the 5 thread spool holder did NOT come with then 12000.

Vicki Jo

On 9/16/2016 12:16 PM, Sue Raabe susies.stitches@... [janome12000] wrote:

Thanks for the information.  I'll check the hoops again.  I thought maybe I misplaced the inner hoop when I was putting together everything for the 12000, but the 15000 hoops are still in the box.  The 12000 was a floor model, and I thought it came with everything.  I even got the 5 thread spool holder, which I don't see on the Janome site as included.  I'll check all 3 outer hoops to see if I missed it.  If not, I'll take them back to the dealer.  (He's having an anniversary sale soon, and the 15000 will be half price.  I'm hoping they'll be full retail, with no throw ins, so i don't feel so bad about not waiting to buy mine :-(.  Of course, hindsight is 20/20, and I've enjoyed using it since November!).  I'll do the updates before I forget.  I have to figure out Horizon Link too.  I haven't used it yet, and have been still using the usb drive so I don't have to learn anything new.  Time to come out of the dark ages .....

Posted by: Sue Raabe