Re: Updates for 15000

Anne Parker

I know Jim has said all embroidery hoops are 2 parts, but the ASQ22 hoop is not.  It just has magnetic clamps for clamping a quilt to it plus a firmer than usual template for placing your quilt under.

I've never actually used it, but have looked in the manual. See page 4 of the manual also shown on page 110 and the long magnetic clamps that are used to hold a quilt for using the accuquilt system - see page 144 on how to use the hoop.  It specificaly states there that there is no inner hoop.

'There is no inner hoop but the quilt layers are held in the
hoop by means of the magnetic clamps'

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" Edgar's Mission | www.edgarsmission.org.au