Re: Signing off!

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

I have the 3160, and a friend of mine purchased what she said was a newer model.  Maybe she was wrong. I can't remember the model number, but it started with a 4. Since I only use it to take somewhere, I resisted the impulse to get it. I would have had to pay more than I wanted to trade up for something newer. I would be so tempted by all the new machines if I ever worked in a store.

I should probably set it up for straight sewing so I don't have to change everything on the 15000.  It never occurred to me before, but now I understand why people have separate machines for each function. Sue