New App

guequies@...

Jim,

I have no idea what your new app is but your teasers are really getting me excited.  I can't wait to buy it whatever it is.  Any idea of when it will be released?

Sherry

[What's App?]

We're in alpha testing now, which is basically where we look for show-stopping bugs. I'm hopeful that we'll be in beta testing by next week, and submission to the App Store by month end. Apple will be announcing the release of iOS 10 tomorrow, which will lead to a flood of apps hitting the store for approval, so that could delay things. This is probably the biggest app I've ever written, including my pre-sewing days from 1978 to 1990. Stay tuned.