Re: Bobbin winding

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

I'll double check the instructions.  Many times I miss one little detail that makes a difference.  Both extra spool pins (one for the 12000 and one for the 15000) both have square bottoms.  It kind of looks like intersecting flat pieces of plastic.  I didn't want to force it and possibly break it.
I'm still trying to find used hoops for the 12000 so I can sell it.  I contacted one dealer, but it's not too likely they'll have any.  Even e-bay (which I don't like to use) doesn't have any, and the new ones are the same price as reputable dealers.  I wrote to my dealer twice, and didn't get an answer.  I think it's time to pick up the phone, in case his e-mail isn't working.  It's not like him not to acknowledge a question even if he can't help.  By not calling, I won't know if anything is wrong besides possible malfunctioning e-mail :-)