Digital Cutters

Anne Parker

Does anyone use a digital cutter with their 15000 (or other machine for that matter)?

I'm thinking I might like to try it and combine with embroidery, but having been in touch with Janome UK it seems the Artistic Edge digital cutters aren't sold in the UK and they didn't think it will ever be sold over here.

I guess I could get one from the US - if anyone exports them - but then I would have to consider the voltage difference though that is an option - unless they are multi-voltage like the 15000 machine.  Does anyone know?

What other cutters do people use - especially anyone in UK

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" Edgar's Mission | www.edgarsmission.org.au