Re: USB DRIVES & EMBROIDERY PROGRAMS & Embroidery unit

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Sounds like an interesting way to do applique.  When the design is solid, I have done everything but the satin stitch outline, cut it out, and stitched it in place.  I think I learned it on one of the yahoo groups.  I never thought of using tear away so the empty areas won't show.  I'll give it a try.  After I embroider the un-sewn pocket, I need to quilt it.  That way, the embroidery won't show on the back, and it will secure all the layers.  I'm sorry I offered th do it; it's just more work!  Sue