Re: USB DRIVES & EMBROIDERY PROGRAMS & Embroidery unit

Cheryl Paul

Lou Ann, Can you post of picture of the design you are trying to do? You have my imagine working at least double time trying to picture this design. Which hoop are you using? I find that the ASQ22 is one of the nicest hoops for placement. I haven’t tried the Acu Setter App yet, but a video I watched sure made it look easy. I imagine that the box set-up that Jim and Diane came up with would make it even easier.

It would be nice if you also post a picture of your finished project. I do hope you great success in accomplishing what you have set out to do.

Cheryl - Saskatoon