Re: Connectivity with 15K and ipad

Jo Smoker

Yes everything is connected and working correctly.  No problems with iPhone or ipad except with the 15K.   Yesterday I spoke with an Apple rep and he had me reset the ipad internet connection back to factory default, then when I went to the Airport Utility a  little red number popped up saying there was an upgrade to my Firmware ...... it was not there before I reset the ipad. Then I was able to download and install an upgrade to the airport express firmware, and eventually could reset the router.  At this point all lights are green and I did send a design to the 15K last night.  Time will tell!!!!!!!  now that was a learning experience for an old lady!!!