Re: Help please

Joyce VanAtta

Thanks to you who sent messages to help.
I took my machine to the dealer when my favorite,
most helpful person was there.  She worked and worked
and finally the machine came one.  Yay!!  The only thing she
could think of was that something she had done,
like opening and closing the embroidery arm, reset something in the machine.
Hmmm.  So I brought it home and turned it on and it came on
as it should.  Later it only came on after I opened the embroidery arm.
This morning it is acting the same as before I took it to the dealer.  :-((
I guess we will be making a trip back to town.
I keep hoping it is as simple as a short in the cord.

Joyce