Re: USB DRIVES & EMBROIDERY PROGRAMS & Embroidery unit

ceilsews <no_reply@...>

Sue,
I love Vista too! Unfortunately it's been updating itself daily and so I've finally read the writing on the computer screen and I've taken over someone's Windows 10 computer.
I've been a bit overwhelmed recently too and now realize that it's time to do one thing at a time.  Things are looking up with that philosophy.  I have one goal each day and sometimes actually achieve it!
Anyway, here's a video by another Sue and I hope it helps.  WILCOM Hatch Embroidery: Introduction to Wilcom embroidery

Ceil